||[24 Aug 2004|11:56pm]
(You'll kick yourself later) I was a little
skeptical trying this.
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will
freak you out! The person who sent it to me said
her wish came true 10 minutes after they read
mail. BUT NO CHEATING! This game has a
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It takes
about three minutes...it's worth a try :)
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually
choose names, make sure it's people you actually
know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read
ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any
two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of
members of the opposite sex.
NO LOOKING AHEAD...OR IT WON"T TURN OUT RIGHT!
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or
family....) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11.
GO WITH YOUR INSTINCT PEOPLE!!!!
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game.....
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people
about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't
ever seem to work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one
who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with
the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you
most about YOUR mind.
10. and 11 is the song telling you how you feel
NOW...post this bulletin (dont reply) within the
hour... IF you do..
your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite
|O.C. Sheriff Test
||[07 Apr 2002|05:35am]
We took a trip to Garden Grove to go try out for the OCSD today (we, being me and my brother). We passed but i tell you that physical kick my ass. Partly because i was tired to being with before we even got there. the written test was entirely to easy. Well the easy part is done now i must go throught the dreaded background test....
|First Actual Entry
||[06 Apr 2002|12:50am]
This the first actual entry that i have made in this journal since i have had it. I will try to update but i make no promises!!